Power washer

Looking for an electric power washer. This one seems to have good reviews. Anyone have this one or one similar?

54570F97-4162-48BA-850D-3F89301D8843.png

I have a Greenworks 1600PSI (very similar competitor to Sun Joe) - that I have had for ~2 years now. Use it to clean a small patio (vinyl siding and roof and concrete floor) about 3-4x per year and it gets lent out regularly to friends and family quite regularly for whatever they are using it for, they don't quite disassemble it and drain it with the same care that I do but it still seems to be working just fine.

I will say these light duty electrics (not sure about the 2000+ PSI you are referencing) are good for smaller jobs and maybe easy house cleaning - I had another similar cheap electric when I had a small 1000 sq/ft stucco sided home in St. Petersburg, FL and it was perfect for washing the house 2x annually. I will say these are not quite the right tool to clean a typical medium-large dirty driveway as it would probably take forever even with a power head attachment.

I bought a refurbished SunJoe SPX3000 off ebay a month or so ago for $99. I've only been able to use it twice due to poor weather. Once to wash the cars, once to clean the winter rubber floor mats. Love this machine so far. Powerful and quiet and stops when you let off the trigger. Hose and wand are nice quality. Long power cord too. I also purchased a soap cannon for it. Works great with it. For general washing and cleaning duty, it's a great PW for the money. There's quite a few youtbue reviews of this machine for further info on them.

Last edited:
I've got the same model except its the black color. So far for light duty stuff, this works well.

I've had mine for over a year and it works great, use it to wash my vehicles with a foam cannon, works great for gen cleaning around the house.
cheers3.gif

I have been extremely impressed with green works 1600 psi electric pressure washer. I work for enterprise rent a car and we bought one for one of the branches to wash cars. It lasted 9 months of washing cars 5 days a week. It finally failed when it just stopped and smoke came out. We got another on warranty and it had been working flawlessly from November to March until the branch closed from covid. It was so quiet and easy to use I wouldn't consider a gas pressure washer unless for very specific tasks.

I bought the Sun Joe SPX4004 2300 PSI electric washer from Walmart. I stumbled upon it one day while walking down the isle. Didn't know Walmart even carried that brand. Due to the rotten weather so far this year I've only used it one time for a short trial and it exceeded my expectations. It had a lot more power than I thought possible from an electric model.

Back