PF64 oil filter cut open

AC Delo PF64 was on a leased 2017 Malibu, last change was done at dealership I was told. Unknown mileage on oil & filter, OLM was at 0% when reset. Some waves and not sure if tear or slight separation but the small hole in the pleat did not look the greatest. NAPA Gold went back on.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by mpack88
That filter looked like it went to far. Still a good one when not pushed way past its limit.

Agreed, young girl in her early twenties who watches my kids occasionally couldn't afford a change at the time vs. other bills. I had Mobil 1 on the shelf and grabbed a Gold Filter from Napa. We traded for additional baby sitting time. Works out well for both parties.

Originally Posted by SteveG4
Nice trade, Bighorn. Thank you.

I'll 2nd that. Good trade Bighorn2500 and nice
Cut and post friend 🇺🇸ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Originally Posted by Bighorn2500
Originally Posted by mpack88
That filter looked like it went to far. Still a good one when not pushed way past its limit.

Agreed, young girl in her early twenties who watches my kids occasionally couldn't afford a change at the time vs. other bills. I had Mobil 1 on the shelf and grabbed a Gold Filter from Napa. We traded for additional baby sitting time. Works out well for both parties.

Good man.
thumbsup2.gif
cheers3.gif

Thanks for the cut and post!

Thanks for the c&p.

Looks like it will hold up for the next one. I bought it for my dad but he forgot the first change is free. I had already filled out the rebate so I kept it on the shelf.

Back