Fresh set of rubber installed, Nokian enTYRE C/S

Originally Posted by DBMaster
That percent wear indicator is an excellent feature!

+1 . Good looking tire .

Originally Posted by DBMaster
That percent wear indicator is an excellent feature!

They replaced the Z-line A/S I had

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Nokian zline A/s at 40% by thisistan, on Flickr

But... the WR G3, G4, assuming Hakkapeliitta tires, have the wear indicator by mm.

Maybe I would prefer the same thing, the wear indicator by number also, making you assume it's #/32

...and all four tires have 1519 date codes. If I got the enTYRE 2.0, I could have gotten older date codes

Last edited:
looks interesting.

if we knew where parts unknown was.. I'd ask you to update us after winter driving.

but maybe you live in florida.

Originally Posted by Rand
looks interesting.

if we knew where parts unknown was.. I'd ask you to update us after winter driving.

but maybe you live in florida.

These are 3-season tires for me.

I run Nokian WR G4 SUV in the winter

I bought a set of the Nokian enTYRE C/S's too this winter for the wife's GMC Acadia. Had been running back to back to back sets of Continental Cross Contact LX20's. This tire is superior all around. More responsive and quiet as cat paws.

My wife purchased these tires last fall, they have been decent no complaints, she had an unrepairable flat and the other three tires were worn so she had to make a purchase on the spot, when I researched them that evening they had excellent reviews so I was satisfied with that!

Sorry but I hear these Entyres wear extremely fast. You'll be lucky to get 50% of the treadlife warranty distance. This is via Consumer Report's own testing.

Back