So last week I ordered this Lubegard oil treatment for $6.28

[Linked Image]

But i got this instead ??
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

[Linked Image]

Amazon told me to keep it and they're sending me the correct item i ordered
thumbsup2.gif

Had NO idea there was suck a thing to flush out your HVAC system ?? the REALLY do make some something for everything lol

Thinking about using this in my 01 silverado as a "Test" and if good results use it in my Suburban
thumbsup2.gif

Dave

Bg also sells a product to spray into the air inlet of the hvac system to remove debris and disinfect the evaporator. Unsure if it really works to help performance/disinfect or not but I have performed a few of the services. Does add a nice wintergreen scent.

I have used a similar product from whynns took the musty smell out for most of the summer.

I have used many products like this with some success. The one's I used was GM and it went in the drain tube same with Toyota. Customer comes in with complaint of smell we would use products just like this.

Used a similar product on my Hyundai Tucson and it took away the odor for the cooling season.

I think Amazon has been overwhelmed during the pandemic, and its fulfillment of orders has suffered. The last two 30 pound bags of dog food that I ordered were shipped without boxes. Just a shipping label taped to the bags.

Once the Postal Service jacks up the shipping rates Amazon pays, our Amazon experiences likely will get worse.

Had a co-worker who's kid left a pound of butter on the dash when bringing in the groceries. It melted and a whole bunch went down the defroster vent. I was told on good authority that the spray in AC deodorizer does not work.
grin2.gif

Back