Korean Baseball

This is exciting. ESPN is playing Korean baseball. Finally live sports!
Pretty sad that its not in Korean though. The English announcers are pretty boring. I did find a few Korean audio streams though on YouTube

What do you want ESPN to do when nobody is playing right now? The viewers have to watch something right? I'm glad they have more selection outside of US as well.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by PandaBear
What do you want ESPN to do when nobody is playing right now? The viewers have to watch something right? I'm glad they have more selection outside of US as well.

Its nice to see other professional leagues covered to be honest. I wish after all this is done ESPN covers more than the same sports news on repeat 10x daily.

Originally Posted by Al
I could care less if all of pro sports dies. Good riddance.

Thats your opinion?

Originally Posted by Al
I could care less if all of pro sports dies. Good riddance.

I feel the same way. We have so many pressing matters in the USA and all most other guys can think of is getting their circuses back...terrible.

The reason the powers that be want to make sure the opium of sports comes back is to keep people from waking up en mass.

Truthfully if most people truly started to see the screwing that the general public are always getting their would be a second American Revolution.

Last edited:
Well … my small town built an expensive LL park … annoys me that my kids played at an old crummier park … but I can still afford the taxes so others have it better at such a precious age. Somewhere between watching those kids and the arrogant pros … we need to figure out that it is "celebrity" status in general that needs the pedestal kicked away.

Back