Name two of the worst movies made!

Watching "Machete".... Totally ridiculous. The worst shots with automatic weapons in history!

Natural Born Killers.... I felt I was on an acid trip or something watching it. Totally confused!

Originally Posted by ZZman
Watching "Machete".... Totally ridiculous. The worst shots with automatic weapons in history!

Natural Born Killers.... I felt I was on an acid trip or something watching it. Totally confused!

Those are both decent movies for what they were going for, may not be your cup of tea though.

My vote is for: The Crying Game and Pearl Harbor

Last edited:
"Simon Sez" and "The Omega Code". I still can't believe I spent money to sit through "Simon Sez". It was just... Bad.

Battlefield Earth, I fell asleep watching this in the theatre. That is hard to do as loud as they are but I accomplished it!

I also really disliked Natural Born Killers.

Going with just movies I've watched:

Punching Henry comes to mind. I kept waiting for something to happen and finally gave up on it. It was so boring and poorly acted.

Batman vs Superman was really boring. And you have to try real hard to make a movie about Batman vs Superman boring.

Honky Tonk Freeway.

Filmed here in downtown Mt. Dora FL.
They painted the whole downtown area pink plus they had a pink elephant waterskiing on Lake Dora. The good is that once you see it, you will never forget it. 🤪

3 of the worst movies are the Atlas Shrugged trilogy

Very contrived, bad acting, bad sex scene, it's like a Doctor Who episode with unlovable characters, R content, no real plot all while taking itself too seriously for the scant silliness on screen.

If we consider the trilogy one movie the other bad one that was poor on release but aged even worse is
Existenz worst movie I've ever seen, and the title reminds me of Smiling Bob and the male enhancement supplies.
Again overacted and takes a silly concept way to seriously, completely wrong tone for the subject material

Last edited:
I'm sure I'll be in the minority here, but we were late to the game in getting a VCR, and when we finally did (in the late '80s), my friend lent us a VHS tape of 48 Hours. We slogged through it, and didn't enjoy it at all. Then a while later we read a review of Another 48 Hours, which was said to "lack the charm of the original". Given that the original held no charm for us, we passed on the sequel. "Lacks the charm of the original" has become part of family lore.

Originally Posted by Bottom_Feeder
Snowpiercer

The Last Airbender

I saw there is an upcoming TV show of this on TNT. It looked terrible and everything I read about it makes it seem terrible.

O an Battlefield Earth and Grease are my choices.

Inchon...

Jacquline Bisset was paid 1.65 million...

The movie was financed by Sun Young Moon's Unification Church...

It lost 43 million...

Originally Posted by Chris142
Rubber.
Rubber.

If the movie would have been about a rubber instead of a tire it might have been funny bad instead.

Back