Mastercraft Courser STR

I'm sure these Mastercraft will be fine for your Element and look appropriate as well. If you experience any snow, they should do well also.

The Courser STR may be a bit firm & possibly loud but, I don't know what you're used to. If I only drove on-road, I might want something that was a bit smoother, quieter and delivered better fuel economy for everydayness.

I've always gotten good service out of Mastercraft or Cooper tires, but this was on SUV/CUV and minivan applications.

I'm interested in trying a set of Mastercrafts for my 2014 JGC. I've had Goodyear Fortera's for past 3 years and while they've served me well, I wouldn't mind saving a few dollars if I can get something comparable. How good are the Mastercrafts in relation to Goodyear? 245 70 17 btw.

I just recently put a Set of Mastercraft Courser AXT2's on my Silverado. I'm so far very impressed with the ride and how quiet they are for an All Terrain tire.

I've always had good luck with Coopers in the past on SUVs. The Mastercrafts were on sale and made by cooper. Time will tell how they hold up long term. So far I really like them.

Back