Back to work finally! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning while watching some old tv series on my ROKU, the big boss called me. Asked me to move vehicles around and help inventory some of our filters, fluids etc. I will say I am so grateful and blessed. My normal hours are 6am to 2:30 pm, temporarily I'll do 8am-4pm during this time. Happy Monday folks and I'll cut one more filter later today

34.gif
08.gif
10.gif

Fear country is opening too rapidly and we will have a repeat of the 1918 flue pandemic where shortly after social distancing was stopped, a second round proved even worse than the initial epedimic.

Originally Posted by Yah-Tah-Hey
Fear country is opening too rapidly and we will have a repeat of the 1918 flue pandemic where shortly after social distancing was stopped, a second round proved even worse than the initial epedimic.

I don't believe anybody is suggesting that 'social distancing' be stopped.....I think it's time that some businesses and government offices re-opened but that precautions still need to be taken....Supermarkets, Liquor stores, Walmarts etc....have been opened all along but our Dept. of Motor Vehicles hasn't been open in months....no way to register a newly purchased used car... Why can't DMV employees take the same precautions as (lower paid) supermarket workers?
PS: I'm not saying that movie theatres, ball games, Broadway shows etc...(large gatherings) should resume....but some closings have been ludicrous....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back