For the Rock Music Fans Here

Jackson_Slugger

$50 Site Donor 2022
If you like classic rock as some seem to here, I suggest you check out Rick Beato's channel on Youtube. I mean he's way more interesting than that Farm guy!
smile.gif

Here's a sample of "What Makes This Song Great": Van Halen Runnin; with the Devil

I watched a Rick Beato video on perfect pitch which I found very interesting. if you have a baby, young kid or grand kid, I highly recommend you watch this video:

I really liked his dissection of Boston's "More Than A Feelin'". I heard some things I've never heard before. Plus it is very cool when he is able to isolate all the instruments and vocals.

I like Apple Music channel Classic Rock: The Glory Days. I'm in my 30s.

I listen to everything from Classic Rock to Hip Hop. I mostly listen to hard rock, hip hop or dance while working out; classic rock through 2000s alternative while doing chores.

One of the things I find fascinating on the videos are the "notorious blockers". I guess James Taylor said something unkind about Beato on Twitter. He was also says playing a single note of an Eagles' song brings calls from lawyers. I mean I don't get it. Is Don Henley afraid that if a millennial hears Hotel California for the first time they might love it and try to buy it?

Back