Low back exercises on you Tube

trying to see if some members have a You Tube videos for low back problems.

I do have some but trying to fine others to vary the routine.

you need to loose any belly fat + strengthen your abs that help support your back. theres a lot to being stronger as we age + vitamin T-testosterone is critical as decent levels building muscle is almost impossible. your Estradiol is also important as too much KILLS your T + belly fat or just more fat makes more T killing Estradiol

This time of year, a timely way to strengthen your lower back is get out in the yard with a string trimmer and have at it. Very serious, that twisting motion back and forth with a weighted object is great lower back exercise, and stomach too, unless you have spinal problems preventing rotation.

Other times of year you can hold up weights and twist, strengthening your shoulders and upper back at the same time.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Dave9
This time of year, a timely way to strengthen your lower back is get out in the yard with a string trimmer and have at it. Very serious, that twisting motion back and forth with a weighted object is great lower back exercise, and stomach too, unless you have spinal problems preventing rotation.

Other times of year you can hold up weights and twist, strengthening your shoulders and upper back at the same time.

Here in the mid west the weather has not been son nice lately, i enjoy more working on cars and than doing yard work!

Last edited:
I struggled with low back pain for years, and finally figured out that it was tied directly to how well I kept my hamstrings stretched out. If I exercise to get everything warmed up and stretch my hamstrings well, it keeps my lower back from tightening up.

Back