Nissan parts?

Anybody have suggestions for the best place to buy OEM Nissan replacement parts online? Rockauto has a lot of options but they aren't OEM. Working on a relative's 2010 Rogue which has developed intermittent loss of power along with a VSC light and it appears a common cause of this is the brake lamp switch going bad. Interestingly there are two switches mounted there and one seems to be named the stoplamp switch while the other is the ASCD cancel switch. I figure I should just replace both and see what happens, especially since they appear to be the same part number (25320 vs 25320N)...

I bought many OEM parts for my old Infiniti on Amazon & Ebay.

If you need the switch now, there's also your local dealer parts dept (assuming they're open).

Partsouq from Dubai actually has reasonable shipping price and ships fast with Fedex

An Infiniti/Subaru dealer is also a good choice.

I've also had good experience with Tri-Cities Nissan in TN (not ebay, but still an online order)

The WVE (formerly Airtex) switch on Rock Auto looks like a reboxed OEM brake light switch. In one of the pictures, you can make out the word "Niles", which is Nissan's OE supplier. Niles supplies a lot of Nissan's electrical parts.

Originally Posted by KGMtech
Tasco parts, online source for many brands including Nissan. I've used them a few times, no problems,

This ^^^^^^^^

Is a good option for sure...

I sourced a led back third brake light from a Nissan dealership in northern Va... $70. . It was legit.

There's some online Nissan parts website I think. . And maybe that is what and where I got the part sourced from.

Originally Posted by buck91
Anybody have suggestions for the best place to buy OEM Nissan replacement parts online? Rockauto has a lot of options but they aren't OEM. Working on a relative's 2010 Rogue which has developed intermittent loss of power along with a VSC light and it appears a common cause of this is the brake lamp switch going bad. Interestingly there are two switches mounted there and one seems to be named the stoplamp switch while the other is the ASCD cancel switch. I figure I should just replace both and see what happens, especially since they appear to be the same part number (25320 vs 25320N)...

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
Courtesy Parts. I used to buy most,if not all of my 300ZX parts from them. Other places were SpecialtyZ and Conceptzperformance:

https://www.courtesyparts.com

x2! Courtesy parts is where I get parts for my relatives nissan rogue! I'd say they're the best prices I've found, plus quick shipping, and packed well!
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Back