Date night Taco's A-la Can Am.

Had enough of this being cooped up. Took the Maverick across the desert to a small town. On the outskirts is a Mexican food restaurant. Date night dinner! Food was ok. Beggers can't be choosers during the lock down.

Had to eat on the parking lot.

IMG_20200426_184032_01.jpg

IMG_20200426_184112_01.jpg

Man I bet that was a total blast!! I love doing stuff like that!! We went hiking along one of the bayous today. When we got through with our hike, we picked up some Chinese and had a picnic at the park at the trail head. When we got through eating, we hiked along the bayou behind the dam to walk off our meal. Saw lots of alligator gars, red eared slider and snapping turtles, these large birds fishing for their dinner (looked like Terns),and saw lots of wild hog tracks along the bayou's edge.

Jealous, wish I could take my quad or Jeep 4-wheeling to get tacos, but I'm in the city!

But the trails are only about 45 minutes away.

You know its going to be good Mexican when the sign says 'We are Opening' instead of 'We are Open'....

Originally Posted by krismoriah72

You know its going to be good Mexican when the sign says 'We are Opening' instead of 'We are Open'....

Haha!
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted by Nick1994
Jealous, wish I could take my quad or Jeep 4-wheeling to get tacos, but I'm in the city!

But the trails are only about 45 minutes away.

Your state allows ypu to register them for the street! Mine does not. Fortunatly my area is still full of trails and back roads. I still had to go on 1 mile of street. The off roaders are what keeps the small towns open.

Unless you are being stupid the police leave you alone

Do they have Cervesas Carta Blanca y Pacifico to go with the taco ?

I hope you were social distancing
smile.gif

We used to call that 'going paakin' under the power lines'

Back