No Shoes , No Shirt , No entry store policy : Should it also include ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO MASK , No entry ? Encountered many without masks while grocery shopping and some also within a feet without a mask .
31.gif

Last edited:
One person removed their mask and sneezed several times .
eek.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by odie
NO MASK , No entry ? Encountered many without masks while grocery shopping and some also within a feet without a mask .
31.gif

Did someone forcefully make you go out or into the store we're you ordered to go you have a choice.

I totally agree. If we want to keep this thing contained, we all should be wearing masks while in public. And YES I think it should be mandatory.

Absolutely. I have to wear one at work and it's sketchy that we're more competent with PPE than the general public. I dread grocery runs but thank god I have a basement freezer.

I'm actually enjoying how the dawdlers are more aware and they move out of my way and even say "excuse me" when their cranium in rectal storage cart piloting becomes especially sloppy. That part of the shopping experience would be nice if it lingered past the social distancing phase of the pandemic.

Do need food and other items to live . Try avoid shopping as much as possible .

Last edited:
Originally Posted by odie
One person removed their mask and sneezed several times .
eek.gif

I was in the grocery about two weeks ago. Some middle-aged hag was coughing out in the open while she sauntered behind her cart. It looked like she was doing it on purpose, trying to challenge someone to say something.

Scott

Originally Posted by old1
I totally agree. If we want to keep this thing contained, we all should be wearing masks while in public. And YES I think it should be mandatory.
so no ever forced you to leave your cave where in fact you could on your own never come in contact with anyone you see you have a choice.

Goggles/ glasses are needed to be complete as well as proper hand control and sanitation.

Mandatory masks for all = Joke

Change our culture so that people who are sick wear masks in public to not make others sick = Perfectly reasonable

There are laws to make people wear seat belts in cars, and speed limits on public roads. Seat belts basically are to protect the wearer, and speed limit and other traffic laws are to protect everybody. Mask laws would be to protect other people. Someone without a mask, and is an unknown carrier, could cause the death of many. I hate government telling me what to do as much as the next guy, maybe more, but I also don't want to possibly die because of someone not using what I would call common sense.

Originally Posted by old1
There are laws to make people wear seat belts in cars, and speed limits on public roads. Seat belts basically are to protect the wearer, and speed limit and other traffic laws are to protect everybody. Mask laws would be to protect other people. Someone without a mask, and is an unknown carrier, could cause the death of many. I hate government telling me what to do as much as the next guy, maybe more, but I also don't want to possibly die because of someone not using what I would call common sense.

You could also watch the news less. You aren't more informed by watching the news. You're just more paranoid.

Originally Posted by SLO_Town
Originally Posted by CharlieJ
No. Now why isn't this thread locked like all the rest?

Because skyactiv posted a pretty picture!!! :)

cheers3.gif

Now that I look closer, considering the frilly bits on that mask, isn't it simply a single cup from a bra that's been modified into a mask?

Regardless, I like it
grin2.gif

If grocery stores would put masks out next to the little sanitizing wipes for the carts, I bet it would be easy to get everyone to wear one. Only issue would be getting some folks to take only one....

Originally Posted by Ponchinizo
If grocery stores would put masks out next to the little sanitizing wipes for the carts, I bet it would be easy to get everyone to wear one. Only issue would be getting some folks to take only one....

lol.gif
So true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back