User Name Meaning

When you build and fly RC planes, every now and then you get an "opportunity" to re-kit them!
15.gif

I lived in a Monastery 4.5 years. I am a man. I am par with a Monkey when comes understanding motor oil. Left my cap locks on by accident when typing my user name.

I figured I'd take my favorite auto manufacturer's pet name (get it?
smile.gif
) and cross it with how Scooby Doo would say it if he had no ability to pronounce hard consonants. Never mind the fact we're even considering a talking dog.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Gebo
With all the different user names of everyone, what's the meaning or how'd you come up with your username?

MIne is from my Grandma. Ya gotta understand, she named all her chickens, roosters, guineas, etc.

She first started calling me Gary Boy. Then she went to "G Boy." Then she went to "G Bo."

Tada...GEBO

Blue is the color of my truck, Oval being Ford uses an oval for its letters, and Fitter, because I was a pipefitter for 39 years.

Grew up spending lots of time on "drive on" beaches or waterfowl hunting in the marsh. Starting with my 1979 Dodge PowerWagon I have continually owned 4WD vehicles to this day.

We had driven Toyotas for years and the headquarters for Toyota is in Aichi, Japan. Now we own 2 Hondas. ...ƒ Oh well.

Originally Posted by Gebo
With all the different user names of everyone, what's the meaning or how'd you come up with your username?

MIne is from my Grandma. Ya gotta understand, she named all her chickens, roosters, guineas, etc.

She first started calling me Gary Boy. Then she went to "G Boy." Then she went to "G Bo."

Tada...GEBO

Ws.6 the vehicle. It was a dream car for me back in college. Got one. Enjoyed it. Moved on. User name stayed.

Back