Rural king syn

I looked on website I finally got it to load on my iPad but could see anywhere that listed who it was made by

Harvest King has a Dexos # that doesn't (or didn't a couple of weeks ago) show up on the GM database. Several threads (some started by me) dealt with what it is: It's Warren Oil. It used to be Citgo. Before that it was Warren Oil.

Originally Posted by csandste
Harvest King has a Dexos # that doesn't (or didn't a couple of weeks ago) show up on the GM database. Several threads (some started by me) dealt with what it is: It's Warren Oil. It used to be Citgo. Before that it was Warren Oil.

Exactly right ↑↑↑↑

Hope you are doing good man.

Originally Posted by mewisemagic
I looked on website I finally got it to load on my iPad but could see anywhere that listed who it was made by

[Linked Image]

Just bought some Harvest King full synthetic 0w 20 6 pack qts. They have the "WU" Warren Unilube symbol on the container. I have older 5w20 & 5w30 partial qt containers(about 8 months old) with the same. The 5qt containers don't have this, but I'd assume it's still Warren Unilube??? I posted this on an older thread, didn't see this newer one the other day.

Back