.95 cents a gallon gasoline in Appleton, WI

Anyone cheaper? Where's it headed? I'm thinking with federal/state taxes about .75 is gonna be the lowest we will see.

Still $2.40+ here at the cheap station. Name brands lots higher.

IMG_20200408_071452.jpg

Still $1.35 for regular and $1.85 for super here. Prices haven't really budged in over a week.

Originally Posted by Chris142
Still $2.40+ here at the cheap station. Name brands lots higher.

Looks like it rained atleast, so its not all bad!
After all the conversions our local Indian Reservation is selling at 1.70US/Gal which is .639Can/Litre. I'm down to half a tank in April so far so I haven't filled up yet...

.88 a gallon in Freemont MI @ BP
1.10 in Genoa City, WI

there was a rush on 110LL @ Sparta MI airport last Saturday since they marked it down to 3.95 but still 4.75 in many others in the area

Originally Posted by Wolf359
Still $1.35 for regular and $1.85 for super here. Prices haven't really budged in over a week.

Same here in VA.

Originally Posted by sloinker
Anyone cheaper? Where's it headed? I'm thinking with federal/state taxes about .75 is gonna be the lowest we will see.

$0.92 in Oshkosh, $1.41 not far away, amazing how much Variance from one town to the next.

I brought a 5 gallon can so I can more cheaply start filling my yard truck and rider.

They should go to pure gas only everywhere to help with the petroleum over saturation and use the ethanol for hand sanitizer. I bought some non ethanol fuel as always at 1.65 gallon and found 80% alcohol hand sanitizer for 5.99 . Made in Iowa

Originally Posted by Marco620
They should go to pure gas only everywhere to help with the petroleum over saturation and use the ethanol for hand sanitizer. I bought some non ethanol fuel as always at 1.65 gallon and found 80% alcohol hand sanitizer for 5.99 . Made in Iowa

I was thinking that earlier, but I think you're supposed to use a different grade of ethanol for sanitizer so the type they have can't be used. Something like medical/food grade vs commercial/industrial.

I bought some hand sanitizer today that originated in Iowa. Half gallon for 6 dollars. 80% ethanol 10% Hydrogen Peroxide and 10% mineral oil. Right there on the label. The motor oil makers can take a lesson here. I imagine it's repurposed ethanol originally earmarked for gasoline.

Back