Time to get rid of the old girl?

Maybe time for a new model. Periodic radiator leak. Near constant exhaust leak. I won't even go into the rear end seepage. Had her for about 40 years but am enticed to try something new. What do you figure she's worth as a trade in? I can provide pictures of her for serious buyers.

Originally Posted by sloinker
Maybe time for a new model. Periodic radiator leak. Near constant exhaust leak. I won't even go into the rear end seepage. Had her for about 40 years but am enticed to try something new. What do you figure she's worth as a trade in? I can provide pictures of her for serious buyers.

Probably the basics like year, model, mileage will help. At a start, probably worth at least scrap value.

Plymouth isn't going anywhere. Engine is torn apart for the time being. Once rebuilt I will eventually migrate back to Red Line.

From the description of various leaks, OP is experiencing isolation & hibernation overload, and his wife is also making 'like worded' posts on her forums.

Yeah, going a little stir crazy and it's too cold for car detailing.

Originally Posted by eljefino
Could I just rent her for 10 minutes?

What will you do with the leftover 8 minutes?

Yeah, going a little stir crazy and it's too cold for car detailing.

Glad you are with us sir. I enjoy your posts and feedback
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Let's get those pictures.

LOL

Originally Posted by eljefino
Could I just rent her for 10 minutes?

What will you do with the leftover 8 minutes?

Probably smile a lot

Here's some pictures of my project my new pressure washer too. Old lady declined to participate.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Back