“We The People” Holsters

Anybody bought from them? They have some neat holsters so I made an order for a holster and mag carrier in March 28. Here's a synopsis so far.

Called April 8th since no order update on website. Got the "we're really busy right now and your holster is being made" even though both items listed as in stock at time of purchase. Told items would ship 4/10 or 4/13.

4/15 call again since order shows unfulfilled still. Now the answer is "well sir, technically tomorrow is the 14th business day." I ask "so that means you're shipping it tomorrow for sure?" Reply: we're going to try.

So now we're 2.5 days past that and guess what? It's still not shipped. Just sent an email to customer service pleading for a ship date and free overnight service since they've missed their advertised ship time.

Would you be upset with this? Would you cancel your order? I'm mainly upset that the site showed "in stock" but the truth was only the raw materials were in stock. I sure hope the holster is nice, but I spend 90% of my money based on quality of service, not sweetness of price. Thoughts?

Things are crazy now. I think support a small business and wait a while.

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
Anybody bought from them? ...
Would you be upset with this? Would you cancel your order? I'm mainly upset that the site showed "in stock" but the truth was only the raw materials were in stock. I sure hope the holster is nice, but I spend 90% of my money based on quality of service, not sweetness of price. Thoughts?

I haven't bought from them.
I would not be upset with them considering the environment we are in. Short staff, skeleton crews????
I would not cancel my order.

If you really like the holster just hold on. Most holster makers I use are 3 months to 3 years out. Del Fatti is probably 5 years out. FYI

Originally Posted by 2dogs

+1

Anybody bought from them? They have some neat holsters so I made an order for a holster and mag carrier in March 28. Here's a synopsis so far.

Called April 8th since no order update on website. Got the "we're really busy right now and your holster is being made" even though both items listed as in stock at time of purchase. Told items would ship 4/10 or 4/13.

4/15 call again since order shows unfulfilled still. Now the answer is "well sir, technically tomorrow is the 14th business day." I ask "so that means you're shipping it tomorrow for sure?" Reply: we're going to try.

So now we're 2.5 days past that and guess what? It's still not shipped. Just sent an email to customer service pleading for a ship date and free overnight service since they've missed their advertised ship time.

Of all the things to worry about in this world right now.
33.gif

Originally Posted by Astro14
Originally Posted by 2dogs

+1

I would just wait for it. Better to wait and help a small USA business that needs it, and get the holster you want, even if its a month or 2. He probably has workers under stay at home orders. Me may be doing the work himself. Small businesses like this, need the orders more that ever.

Thanks for posting it. I'm looking at some of their holsters. I want a owb lcp holster for my wife.

Last edited:
If you do decide to cancel and go elsewhere.....take a look at UrbanCarry. I needed a holster for a Glock 43X and did not want to spend the big money on custom. I went with an Urban Carry and really like it a lot!

Originally Posted by Throt
33.gif

So you're not worried about protecting yourself? Me, I'm worried about being prepared to protect my family, friends, faith, and freedom, especially in this world right now. Good for you that you're not worried about it. Will you be the first in line when the FEMA buses come to your town to "help"?

And you've obviously ignored the much more
33.gif
topics posted in the past week than this one.

Ive ordered from them prior. It always took them a hot second but this was also when ordering around the holiday sale season. Just give them a bit. All 3 times ive ordered from them its taken awhile

33.gif

So you're not worried about protecting yourself? Me, I'm worried about being prepared to protect my family, friends, faith, and freedom, especially in this world right now. Good for you that you're not worried about it. Will you be the first in line when the FEMA buses come to your town to "help"?

And you've obviously ignored the much more
33.gif
topics posted in the past week than this one.

LOL. Dude you need to step outside for a bit and get some fresh air. If not quickly receiving a holster from an online seller jeopardized anything you listed you were already lost. If you need a holster, go to the store and pick up one today. If you're not leaving the house for any reason, you don't really need a holster.

Originally Posted by Smoky14
CANCEL!!

Smoky

To explain my comment: If I'm told it will be 5 days or 5 years I expect it to be that long. If your world falls apart and you let me know right away then I can make decisions based on my needs. Being jerked along by someone who can't satisfy my needs "doesn't feed the bear". Selfish, yes, but I'm the customer and that sir is the overriding point.
nuf said.
Smoky

Last edited:
CANCEL!!

Smoky

To explain my comment: If I'm told it will be 5 days or 5 years I expect it to be that long. If your world falls apart and you let me know right away then I can make decisions based on my needs. Being jerked along by someone who can't satisfy my needs "doesn't feed the bear". Selfish, yes, but I'm the customer and that sir is the overriding point.
nuf said.
Smoky

Cancelling is fine. There's no need for the drama.

I see this on every product page I looked at:

We have a 7-14 business days processing time prior to shipping.

OP knew the holster wasn't going to ship fast but proceeded to call them at least twice complaining during this time.

33.gif

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^ Everyone just stay at home.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by hatt
I see this on every product page I looked at:

We have a 7-14 business days processing time prior to shipping.

OP knew the holster wasn't going to ship fast but proceeded to call them at least twice complaining during this time.

You obviously only read what you want. Product said "in stock" when I bought and paid for it. Processing time is not "we're behind and your holster is being made now" like I was told on day 10. And if they told me it would ship Monday, and I called two days later and the holster is still not made, that's called false advertising or maybe even fraud.

And by the way, I don't "need" this holster to be safe. It's an extra. The questionable business practices are the main focus here. If I pay for something that says "in stock" and it doesn't even exist yet, that's deceitful.

Back