Takata Airbag Settlement

I received a check this week for $105, barely remember opting in. Nearly threw the envelope away b/c I thought it was junk mail.

Beer and Pizza.
laugh.gif

Seems as though the only people making out is the attorneys.

Same as the Experian settlement. OH GEE, there's not enough money left! Wonder how that happened?
And the Sony PS2.

We keep getting notices telling to get the airbag done on my gf's Mustang. We already got it done many years ago at the Ford dealership. They're still sending us notices. We actually got one about two days ago.

Enjoy the crumbs folks. By the time the auto manufacturers cut their deals with NHTSA and the class action lawyers take their cut this is what you're left with. Don't forget to duck.

In August I dutifully registered my '05 Ranger with Ford as the new owner for exactly this kind of reason.

A letter directed me to any Ford dealership to have the revised air-bag installed.

The dealer's invoice listed the air-bag replacement and a complimentary charging system check.

At no point did they attempt an upsell. I was surprised.

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
We keep getting notices telling to get the airbag done on my gf's Mustang. We already got it done many years ago at the Ford dealership. They're still sending us notices. We actually got one about two days ago.

Sometimes the version 2.0 needs to get a 3.0 upgrade.

Originally Posted by Egg_Head
I received a check this week for $105, barely remember opting in. Nearly threw the envelope away b/c I thought it was junk mail.

Wait till it clears before celebrating.

Back