Happy Birthday Mustang

Mustang is 56 years old today !🎂

B784C6F3-E871-4606-8441-216296C9228E.jpeg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Lolvoguy
...you mean 56, don't you?

Thank you sir
Fat fingers typing 🥴

As a young teen I owned a 64-1/2 Mustang convertible. The thing was basically a Ford Falcon frame with a beautiful body. It handled poorly and took a bit to stop. It had 13" tires. A very unsafe car at best. I sure wish I still had it.

Last edited:
The secretary car has become a very popular and fast car for sure !ðŸ‘

Originally Posted by Ws6
Now here we are, even the drivetrain is made half in China.

Really !!!

Can't even post a boring vanilla thread around here without some Jack*** replying a smart*** comment

For God Sakes grow up !!!!!

I've been a fan since I was a kid.

I've owned two. First was a 1985 GT and still have the 1987 Mustang GT sitting in the garage with 60,000 miles.

19.gif

Originally Posted by RazorsEdge

I've owned two. First was a 1985 GT and still have the 1987 Mustang GT sitting in the garage with 60,000 miles.

19.gif

Good deal !!

I've owned two
Have a 2008 Bullitt now
It's fun to drive !!

Originally Posted by kstanf150

19.gif

Good deal !!

I've owned two
Have a 2008 Bullitt now
It's fun to drive !!

The 87 doesn't get driven much, except to the drag strip or car shows. I've calmed down over the years, used to be a bigger hobby for a while, not so much anymore.

Originally Posted by foghorn2
I wish I still had my 85 GT, love the old non computerized Holley 4bbl fed beast!

thumbsup2.gif

Yup, I had the carbed 302 as well.

Originally Posted by foghorn2
I wish I still had my 85 GT, love the old non computerized Holley 4bbl fed beast!

Welcome sir !!!!

Those old carb motors are fun to drive !!!

Last edited:
Happy 56th.
Maybe I'll have time to take mine out for a drive tomorrow in recognition.

Originally Posted by Ws6

Really !!!

Can't even post a boring vanilla thread around here without some Jack*** replying a smart*** comment

Oh. I feel insulted. I was called a name. Maybe I should just go ahead and whine to a mod like people on this forum are keen to do. Maybe you need a vacation to learn how to address others without using profanity.

19.gif

My Dad is still driving my highly modified '88GT (tko500, 4.10s, crate motor, etc). Just loved the fox body.

Originally Posted by Ws6
Originally Posted by Ws6

Really !!!

Oh. I feel insulted. I was called a name. Maybe I should just go ahead and whine to a mod like people on this forum are keen to do. Maybe you need a vacation to learn how to address others without using profanity.

Call a mod

Grow up !!!!

This was a simple post to start with
And you slam it !!!

Nobody wants to hear your kind of junk !!!

Mod

Lock it down because of Ws6
Please !!

Last edited:
Back