How about some positive news during theses times

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 24 year old niece who got laid off as aid at school so took a gig as delivery driver for takeout.

She happened to dropped food off at an incredible lake home and got a $500 delivery tip. Apparently homeowner is a billionaire.

I saw the Easter Bunny run by with a mask on ...
laugh.gif

Glad to see some good things landing here.
My wife and I work in healthcare fields and as "essential" are thankful to remain safe and healthy and have our jobs / routine continue.
Hoping any struggling in any way with current times/situations is finding some peace and support.

thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by RDY4WAR
My wife and I found our dream home with a 25x50 shop. We close on the 27th.

Great for you guys. We close on our property this coming Friday, the 17th. Then we build our dream home!

Originally Posted by bachman
Glad to see some good things landing here.
My wife and I work in healthcare fields and as "essential" are thankful to remain safe and healthy and have our jobs / routine continue.
Hoping any struggling in any way with current times/situations is finding some peace and support.

thumbsup2.gif

Thank you for being here and helping us get through this.

I was trimming tree branches off cherry trees that are blossoming. Easter egg hunts got cancelled but girl were happy playing with tons of flower pedals instead.

Just was emailed my closing docs to have signed and notarized for closing on Friday. They seem to want to do everything by mail or electronically at our expense. Wife says tell us what you need and we will stick it through your mailbox, LOL!

Unless of course they want to pay the extra expense. In the end we will do what we have to but I admire my wife and her desire to save $$ even during these crazy times!

Baby eagles and hawks flying around my neighborhood. What a site to see!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 007
Just was emailed my closing docs to have signed and notarized for closing on Friday. They seem to want to do everything by mail or electronically at our expense. Wife says tell us what you need and we will stick it through your mailbox, LOL!

Unless of course they want to pay the extra expense. In the end we will do what we have to but I admire my wife and her desire to save $$ even during these crazy times!

Baby eagles and hawks flying around my neighborhood. What a site to see!

It's always been like that. Just that people never noticed. There were always fees in there for couriers and mailings. Just that people didn't notice those $50-$100 fees before. Even if you did it in person, they still had to send the original docs to the lender and courier over the original docs for recording or if they did it electronically, they still had to pay for the electronic set up to do it. And why would the lender pay when it's the borrower that wants the money?

We have a Freddy's and a Hampton Inn opening soon, but to what? Due to our low Covid-19 cases, our state may have an early opening which the governor says he will call, not the Oval Office. And he's a fair haired boy of the president(if he had a hair).

Originally Posted by pandus13
Monday, 04/13/2020, was Lineman Appreciation Day.

Thank you, you crazy high-flyers-high-climbers!

I spent three decades in power generation and can tell you it takes a lot of equipment and man hours to produce that clean power when you flip that wall switch.

I just got back from walking on the trails with a friend of mine and her two dogs, had a blast!

banana2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back