just d/l'd Brave, does it have a drop down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by atikovi
Which browser?

LOL!

This thread delivers.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blupupher
I am guessing they are asking about a dropdown in the address bar to see recently typed pages?

If that's the case, then OP needs to actually start visiting those pages first before the browser collects enough history to populate that list.

Another option would be to import bookmarks and history from the browser used previously (before installing Brave). Those sites should then show up in the drop down list from the addressbar.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by blupupher
I am guessing they are asking about a dropdown in the address bar to see recently typed pages?
Exactly! Thanks

Originally Posted by paulri
Another option would be to import bookmarks and history from the browser used previously (before installing Brave). Those sites should then show up in the drop down list from the addressbar.
I've typed a few url's and I don't see an option for for the address bar to drop down to see websites. I have imported bookmarks

There is one last bit of advice; if this doesn't work I'm out of ideas (and if you don't get a solution from someone else here), I'd recommend going to the Brave Brave browser reddit sub or [/url]official support forum

I would go into the options panel in Brave (sorry I don't have it downloaded on my laptop at this point), and see if there is an option for your bookmarks & history to show up in URL/Address bar results.

Originally Posted by daves66nova
Originally Posted by paulri
I've typed a few url's and I don't see an option for for the address bar to drop down to see websites. I have imported bookmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back