Rib time...

[Linked Image]

This is how the lady and I roll.. .

Smoked ribs from the grill... Added soul seasoning, blackened seasoning, organic brown sugar, and Lea and Perrins... Corn on the cob too from the grill... Sea salt, Kerry Gold butter and some misses dash Mexican seasoning on that...

Where are hers?
lol.gif

Did you grill the entire time or boil first?

Last edited:
Sorry, but boiling is not allowed near my ribs.

Dry rubbed day before
Since I don't have a smoker, 3 hours of indirect heat at 275 F and finish with grilling with favorite sauce.

They are near fall off the bone

Grill entire time....

Of course.

Only way to go in my opinion
smile.gif

Mine on the left... Hers on the right.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by bbhero
Grill entire time....

Of course.

smile.gif

I'll be right down captain, along with some cornbread. My mouth is watering
smile.gif

Nice!!! I was never much for making ribs. I had boiled them in the past with marginal results. This last week I had a few racks and I just did a basic dry rub and tin foil wrap. A few hours in the oven and then a finish on the propane grill. Much better!!

Thanks for the post as my wife now will be getting some ribs next time she hits the grocery store.

Originally Posted by Gebo
How close are you to Rocky Mount?

Ahh about 4.5 hours east... Been that way near Rocky Mount... On Rte 220 of course...

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Grill entire time....

Of course.

smile.gif

I'll be right down captain, along with some cornbread. My mouth is watering
smile.gif

Son... If you were in the area... I'd cook for you... Whatever you wanted...

[Linked Image]

I love ribs. I just did 3 racks of Costco baby backs in my Green Mountain pellet smoker for 3 hours, ran low on pellets. Wrapped them in foil with honey, butter, brown sugar and a little apple juice, back in the oven for 2 hours at 210. Then finished on the grill with some sauce before serving.

Ahh about 4.5 hours east... Been that way near Rocky Mount... On Rte 220 of course...

Haha! I don't normally travel that way. I go up about 30 miles and down about 75. That is about the
extent of my world.

Last edited:
[Linked Image]

Smoked ribs from the grill... Added soul seasoning, blackened seasoning, organic brown sugar, and Lea and Perrins... Corn on the cob too from the grill... Sea salt, Kerry Gold butter and some misses dash Mexican seasoning on that...

Which flavor of wood do you use ?

Haha! I don't normally travel that way. I go up about 30 miles and down about 75. That is about the
extent of my world.

Ah, my neck of the woods. I'm in Floyd.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by kstanf150
[Linked Image]

What's you favorite WOOD ????

[Linked Image]

What's you favorite WOOD ????

My bad... I forgot about this thread
lol.gif

Hickory man... Hard to beat hickory...

Back