Hair cut

Originally Posted by kstanf150
With C-19 in full force

What's everybody doing for a haircut these days ?

You haven't gotten a big enough one from the stock market yet?

Got a pretty good one myself but it's growing back.

Retired so just letting it go.
banana2.gif

With C-19 in full force

At home...

Only one hair cut, or all of them?

Our Governor shut down all barbershops last weekend on Saturday at 5pm, so I ran out and got one at 4pm, nice and short as usual, so I'll be just fine for quite a while.

I bought myself a cordless hair clipper with attachments and letting a friend of mine doing the styling and cutting.

Think of this as a new adventure, don't let a new challenge scare you or defeat you.

With C-19 in full force

My wife and I go to the same place and same woman and even had sched appts a few Friday's ago. I was going to call to make sure it was still a go as things were starting to change fast and they called me to cancel us both before I called there.
Fortunately, my wife's first career was in the salon business and she is very proficient. She cut my hair about a week ago and cut and colored her own earlier today.
Thanks for the reminder, I should pick her up a little surprise or something.

It seemed to me many people know of someone in the business. I'm just thinking if you put the word out to friends family or neighbors, there is a chance they know of someone.... those not working and making money now might do an unofficial house call ?
Best of luck .

Why is it a top priority to get a hair cut for some people?
Waste of money if you end up in a closed casket?
Not much else to say!

Been using a Flobee since about 1995. Works awesome. User regular trimmer around the ears, wife trims the back. Just keep the blades and motor properly oiled (couple drops of regular trimmer oil, no fancy extended OCI synthetic stuff LOL).

Funny....just watched a news story about what people are doing for haircuts/styling these days. They mentioned the Flobee. And no.... I'm not posting pictures of my fantastic haircut....

Back