Window Tint/clear bra cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to get a rough estimate. How much have you paid to get windows tinted and clear bra on the front/headlights of a vehicle? Looking to get it done on my 2016 CX-5. It would be for the front 2 windows only as the backs are tinted from the factory.

Thanks!

Depends on the type of tint and brand.

Least expensive: Dye
Moderate: Metallic
Most: Ceramic

Clear Bra, depends on the brand.

Also what I paid isn't the same as what you will pay due to different labor rates. For clear bra prep of the paint is critical so it doesn't look bad.

Last time I got clear bra, it was $800 for 3M for front and rear, and roof.

When I looked, both 3M and Xpel were about $1200 for my Terrain. Went with 3M since I Had 3M on my previous car (13' Nox) before it was totaled.

For the windows I paid a little over $200 (I think) for a good 3M window tint (both front windows). I wanted to go with ceramic but the color match wasn't as close for the one I went with (matching the factory tint rear). Can't remember the actual model #.

Both clear bras are quality products. Can't go wrong with either one. Key is the installer.

Think it cost me $250 for rear windows and rear windshield on my Camry 5 years with the best 3M film they sold. They did a great job. Still looks like new after 5 years.

I was quoted $190 to do both front windows and a brow on the windshield of my truck, metallic film with a lifetime warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back