Mor gas price fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Chris142
I keep hearing about gas going down in other parts of the country. Still pretty high here. Took this pic on my way to work this morning.

That's the price down here at most of the name brand stations. Arco is running around $2.50 for regular, and a couple of the small stations went under $1.99 today.

Originally Posted by nickaluch
No clue what gas cost is for now. We haven't moved our cars in three weeks.

I hope you've added Sta-bil and have them on chargers!

Cheaper if you pay cash - wow, right now lots of businesses are refusing to take cash here, it's contactless card only. And in "normal" times it's always the same price anyway, whether cash or card. Our fuel is stupidly cheap here at the moment though!

I saw a local station at $1.39 and Premium was under $2.

Given this heckhole is #3 in the country in fuel tax, that's pretty impressive. We have to be moving toward more tax per gallon than fuel territory.

Originally Posted by CT8
The Californians voted to keep the taxes on Gasoline.

Ohio has 'high' taxes on fuel but we're down to $1.29-1.39 at most stations with some areas down to under $1.10.

[Linked Image]

cheapest i have seen in the greater seattle area is $1.99 at the costco in federal way wa. its $.30 more closer to seattle. i paid $2.29 for 87 at costco in kirkland wa today. West coast rarely sees the prices the midwest and south get

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
Originally Posted by CT8

Ohio has 'high' taxes on fuel but we're down to $1.29-1.39 at most stations with some areas down to under $1.10.

We're seeing $1.079 at the cheapest locations in this area and some northern metros have locations below a dollar.
Falling demand combined with the Saudi-Russia peeing contest.
When it comes to marginal crude output capacity at low lifting cost, the Saudis can pee farther than anyone else.

Originally Posted by fdcg27
Originally Posted by hallstevenson
Originally Posted by CT8

We're seeing $1.079 at the cheapest locations in this area and some northern metros have locations below a dollar.
Falling demand combined with the Saudi-Russia peeing contest.
When it comes to marginal crude output capacity at low lifting cost, the Saudis can pee farther than anyone else.

Are you in SW Ohio, near Cincinnati, by chance ? South of us, towards Cincy, is where I've seen it at $1.079 but it's no-name stations I wouldn't buy gas at anyway.

Yes, we're about 35 miles north of the river.
The no-name stations I saw at 1.079 were a Marathon, a Sunoco and a Valero.

So is everybody ready for the certain rise in prices once the urinating contest and the virus shutdowns have run their courses? I'm guessing we'll see $3.50+ prices. Oil industry execs still have their expensive homes and yachts to pay for so they'll have to make all of the lost money back...

Last edited:
$2.59 per gallon for CA wannabe 91 "Premium" at Costco; $2.39 for rag.
Am I in the Great State of Texas? These ain't CA prices.

I'm selling the stupid Tesla. Elon's cra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back