Blackstone labs... open??

Status
Not open for further replies.
With everything being shut down in this country.. have to ask.. is Blackstone Labs open?? yes I could call them, but easier to post if anyone knew..
12.gif

It is more difficult to come here and make a post rather than to going to their website, where right on the front page the first line says:

Yes, we're open!

Originally Posted by kschachn
It is more difficult to come here and make a post rather than to going to their website, which right on the front page the first line says:

Yes, we're open!

I did go to their website.. and never saw that text on their site! Only saw it when I went back (after you said it was there) and switched to text only view, margins of the html are off.. but if it makes you feel better to lecture me, hope that made ya feel better.. sheesh.. thanks for the info minus the chastisement.

Originally Posted by researcher
I did go to their website.. and never saw that text on their site! Only saw it when I went back (after you said it was there) and switched to text only view, margins of the html are off.. but if it makes you feel better to lecture me, hope that made ya feel better.. sheesh.. thanks for the info minus the chastisement.

It wasn't a lecture, it was a statement of fact prompted by you saying "yes I could call them, but easier to post if anyone knew". Maybe I just think it was easier.

And I was using Safari, but both Chrome and Edge show the text on the first try. What browser were you using?

It wasn't a lecture, it was a statement of fact prompted by you saying "yes I could call them, but easier to post if anyone knew". Maybe I just think it was easier.

And I was using Safari, but both Chrome and Edge show the text on the first try. What browser were you using?

No more Mr. Nice guy.

Hang in there Researcher, BITOG is a little like your freshman year in high school. Once you get over the initial hazing you'll fit in. Then it'll be your turn.

It is more difficult to come here and make a post rather than to going to their website, where right on the front page the first line says:

Yes, we're open!

You got spanked.

Originally Posted by PowerSurge
Watch out. Kschachn is spreading his sunshine again!
smile.gif

Common sense dictates...

I was using firefox.. looks like the margins (since have played with zooming out the site) are for a much larger monitor than what I have.. figured that's what they're doing..

Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
It must just be me... but I think it's ironically funny that the OP "researcher" came here to post for info rather than calling them
lol.gif

Thanks for the laugh, even if I laugh alone.

haha yeah I was being lazy, I admit it! no researching today.. glad I could make ya laugh in these crazy times!

Originally Posted by Bud

Yes, we're open!

You got spanked.

but I don't wanna be spanked.. lol!!
spankme2.gif

Originally Posted by CT8
Originally Posted by PowerSurge
Watch out. Kschachn is spreading his sunshine again!
smile.gif

Common sense dictates...

hahaha.. so much sunshine.. thanks everyone.. made me laugh, awesome!
crackmeup2.gif

Originally Posted by Donald
NAPA is still better and cheaper.

oh and yes I'll use napa next time since I found they were much cheaper thanks for the update on that!
thumbsup2.gif

Had two VOAs done recently (NAPA and Blackstone).
I was happier using Blackstone than NAPA, even thou I paid an additional $7 for Blackstone's report. I don't need a TBN, for my longest OCIs are 5K (non GDI Kia)
NAPA criss-crossed some of my analysis information. But part of that was my fault, for I sent in two samples using similar oils (3 different Pennzoil products) only 24 hours apart

Now I no longer trust NAPA Oil Analyzers and my next Valvoline Advanced UOA will go to Blackstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back