Bored at work, post a work photo or two...

My desk area. Nothing broken and I am pacing myself on the PM work

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by P10crew
[Linked Image]

Slackers!

No thanks on tower work.

Originally Posted by P10crew
[Linked Image]

Slackers!

Man, I have a fear of heights. Just looking at that makes me nervous!!

↑↑↑↑↑ THIS ↑↑↑↑↑ Scared to death of heights. Anything over 20' I'm done. Tip of the hat to you guys that can do it. Stay safety roped up!!!!

[Linked Image]

Working in a closed school yesterday, all the extra hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes. Pretty tempting I'm getting a little low!

I wish I could, but it would definitely identify where I work. Pretty sure that's a no-no sharing that here
frown.gif

That and I know we would get a call something breaking down right as I try and post
grin2.gif

Edit: Jinxed it
lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Delta
I wish I could, but it would definitely identify where I work. Pretty sure that's a no-no sharing that here
frown.gif

That and I know we would get a call something breaking down right as I try and post
grin2.gif

lol.gif

The stuff I scribbled out isn't against company policy, but the parts that were on the bench would definitely give it away
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Skippy722
frown.gif

grin2.gif

lol.gif

The stuff I scribbled out isn't against company policy, but the parts that were on the bench would definitely give it away
lol.gif

Even just a "self photo" would give it away due to my uniform. I'm not sure of the in stone policy, but I ain't risking it. I do enjoy threads like these though.

We definitely aren't slow, more stuff than ever is going through here. Ain't gonna complain one bit though!

Originally Posted by Skippy722
frown.gif

grin2.gif

lol.gif

lol.gif

Even just a "self photo" would give it away due to my uniform. I'm not sure of the in stone policy, but I ain't risking it. I do enjoy threads like these though.

We definitely aren't slow, more stuff than ever is going through here. Ain't gonna complain one bit though!

Agreed. I refuse to post work photos, as well. Laws and so forth against it.

I'm glad our only requirements are steel toes, safety glasses, pants and a shirt, and it's clean enough here that I don't go home covered in filth everyday. But we are slammed as well, I have been pulled out of my department to run machines in another for the week. They cap us at 55 hours, they've vowed to never do 60+ hours a week again.

Originally Posted by SKVenture
One of 9 backup generators.

69.0 Liter, 16 Cylinder, Quad-Turbo, 2880 Horse Power, 2150 kW

[Linked Image]

BuT WhAt OiL Do iT RuN?

Originally Posted by Ws6
Originally Posted by SKVenture
One of 9 backup generators.

69.0 Liter, 16 Cylinder, Quad-Turbo, 2880 Horse Power, 2150 kW

[Linked Image]

BuT WhAt OiL Do iT RuN?

Please do not turn this into the Durango/Ram owners groups on Facebook!!!

Back