Freedom 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else watch?
online PPV ($10) on Cleetusmcfatland.com.

anyone not familiar, Car YouTubers, burnouts, drag racing shenanigans, etc..

they recently bought an abandoned 3/8 mile oval in Bradenton, FL (DeSoto Speedway), Renamed it "the Freedom Factory" been fixing it up. this is the first event they're hosting. moved up a day to get ahead of the Florida stay at home order.
bought a bunch of Crown Vic's at state auction, the only thing they did to prep the cars was add 1/2 cages, harnesses, and of course, Nitrous. Invited a bunch of other Youtubers to drive. had 21 invited, and cars prepped, only 19 able to make it.

19 Auction vics with Nitrous, 100 laps.

it was interesting and a bit entertaining. esp with no other racing going on at the moment.

Originally Posted by earlyre
Anyone else watch?
online PPV ($10) on Cleetusmcfatland.com.

anyone not familiar, Car YouTubers, burnouts, drag racing shenanigans, etc..

they recently bought an abandoned 3/8 mile oval in Bradenton, FL (DeSoto Speedway), Renamed it "the Freedom Factory" been fixing it up. this is the first event they're hosting. moved up a day to get ahead of the Florida stay at home order.
bought a bunch of Crown Vic's at state auction, the only thing they did to prep the cars was add 1/2 cages, harnesses, and of course, Nitrous. Invited a bunch of other Youtubers to drive. had 21 invited, and cars prepped, only 19 able to make it.

19 Auction vics with Nitrous, 100 laps.

it was interesting and a bit entertaining. esp with no other racing going on at the moment.

Yes I'm a subscriber. One of my favorite channels.

I was going to purchase it and watch, but the change of date and the time they were running it ruled me out. Had it stayed on Friday then I would've been all in on it. Unfortunate, but ultimately it was out of their control.

Originally Posted by JustN89
I was going to purchase it and watch, but the change of date and the time they were running it ruled me out. Had it stayed on Friday then I would've been all in on it. Unfortunate, but ultimately it was out of their control.

still should have gotten it.. they have it on the site, "on demand" for the next 10 days as part of the PPV purchase.

in the latest vid on the channel, Cleet said the 500 should be up on Youtube sometime next week.

...if anyone wants to watch without paying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back