Missing Wife

Borrowed from another website...

Husband:
My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home

Officer:
Age?

Husband:
I'm not sure. Somewhere between 50 and 60. We don't do birthdays.

Officer:
Height

Husband:
I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

OFFICER :
Weight?

Husband:
Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.

OFFICER :
Colour of eyes?

Husband:
Sort of brown I think Never really noticed.

OFFICER:
Colour of hair?

Husband:
Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can't remember.

OFFICER:
What was she wearing?

Husband:
Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly.

OFFICER:
What kind of car did she go in?

Husband:
She went in my truck.

OFFICER:
What kind of truck was it?

Husband:
A 2017, manufactured September 16th, pearl white Ram Limited 4X4 .with 6.4l Hemi V8 engine ordered with the Ram Box bar and fridge option, led lighting, back up and front camera, Moose hide leather heated and cooled seats, climate controlled air conditioning. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed, Weather Tech floor mats. Trailering package with gold hitch, sunroof, DVD with full GPS navigation, satellite radio, Cobra 75 WX ST 40-channel CB radio, six cup holders, 3 USB ports, and 4 power outlets. I added special alloy wheels and off-road Toyo tires. It has custom retracting running boards and under-glow wheel well lighting. At this point the husband started choking up.

OFFICER:
Take it easy sir, We'll find your truck.

lol.gif

Fortunately my wife won't drive my truck!

lol.gif
Excellent. Reminds me of the oft' told joke ad: Farmer looking for a wife with tractor. If interested, please send picture of the tractor.

And if the husband was missing it would be the exact opposite. Wife would describe his clothing in detail then say "well it's a truck. You know, with a bed. Chrysler might make it. Or Buick. Not sure."
25.gif

Originally Posted by bullwinkle
lol.gif

Fortunately my wife won't drive my truck!

All of my road going vehicles are a manual, so same thing here!

I offered up the Cherokee last summer when the Leaseon was rearended. Well, it doesn't have AC, doesn't like to go above 50, doesn't have any steering, no carpet so it gets 900 degrees inside. it was not taken.

Back