RV's for MD's

Hopefully this can stay open so that members who have an RV, might be able to help a healthcare worker near them in need. The wife and I have an RV, I just heard about this tonight, and we are considering whether our home away from home would be better utilized by a healthcare worker at this point in time.

It's a Facebook group. I'm not on Facebook either, but you don't have to be to read the group page.
RV's for MD's

I posted mine up there on Sunday. I think we have a match.

Sounds like they will basically sleep in it. Can't do anything worse than what my kids and their friends can do to it.

Originally Posted by atikovi
I've had my RV for sale since February. Didn't think it would now. May need to relist.

It isn't so you can sell it. You volunteer your RV for them to use so they quarantine in it after work.

Good luck! I heard of this the other day, and it sounds like a good use of things that would otherwise be just sitting.

Originally Posted by supton
Good luck! I heard of this the other day, and it sounds like a good use of things that would otherwise be just sitting.

+1

I think it would be a nice gesture considering the strain many healthcare workers are going through right now.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Nice gesture but your RV might end up getting trashed and damaged.

I like to think that most people are decent, and especially under the circumstances they would be more diligent about taking care of it.

If I'm wrong, I'll deal with it.

Originally Posted by 02SE
Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Nice gesture but your RV might end up getting trashed and damaged.

I like to think that most people are decent, and especially under the circumstances they would be more diligent about taking care of it.

If I'm wrong, I'll deal with it.

My thoughts exactly mine is a 2012 and not much has gone wrong with it. This just sitting an RV park they found will be fine.

Back