Anyone here try or use Brickell men's shampoo?

I never get the fuss about hair products. Hair is dead cells. You can put oil on it to make it shiny, you can wash natural or artificial oils out with soap, etc. I use $0.99/bottle White Rain shampoo, brush my hair and all is well.

I shampoo my hair with whatever comes out of the soap dispenser at the YMCA shower. At home, it's whatever is cheapest at the store. Usually Suave or White Rain.

Ill say this about shampoo - since I started washing myself, I used shampoo daily. In the last six months, Ive stopped that - my wife washer her (far longer) hair only once every few days. It has been "better" for my "dead" hair - the oil content and body/shape has improved.

I use whatever my wife buys.

My hair actually looks best after going to the beach and swimming in the ocean for a day.

Simple Zest bar soap cleans my hair and leaves it nice and clean, hair dries soft and fluffy.
cheers3.gif

My gf has gotten on this all natural hair products kick and uses this stuff called Monat. She says she doesn't want to wash her hair with a bunch of chemicals etc. I've used Nexxus shampoo probably since the 80s.

I wonder if there's anything to all that "natural" shampoo stuff? That Brickell shampoo looks interesting though.

I use 3 shampoos in rotation, Neutrogena,Prell,Head&Shoulders. If I'm at the Y, jail or another public showering venue. Soap on a Rope fulfills my washing needs safely.

I keep things simple with all-in-one products.. Mane 'n Tail and Body is what I usually buy. When camping or hiking I use Sea To Summit Bodywash or Wilderness Wash with Citronella. Both are all-in-one hand/body soap, shampoo, and a laundry detergent. The Wilderness Wash with Citronella keeps some bugs away.

I use whatever my wife has. If my hair is real short I just run the bar of Duke Cannon over it. Duke Cannon soap is pretty awesome.

Originally Posted by RazorsEdge
I use argon shampoo free of all of the "bad stuff" usually in most shampoo.

Egg + cognac.

Also the OP has a cat. They are pretty good at diagnosing head/hair problems.

Originally Posted by pandus13

Egg + cognac.

Crack the egg. Let the raw egg slide down my throat. Finish it with a little Cognac on the rocks.

Herbal Essence Shampoo and Dove Hair Conditioner.

I use Axe or Cremo 2-in-1.

There have been significant advances in male-specific shampoos over the last few years, as far as how well the 2-in-1 stuff works, and the scent.

The Cremo stuff I have is "Bourbon-Vanilla". The fiancée hangs all over me when I shampoo my hair & beard with that stuff!

And, as hatt said, that Duke Cannon soap is some fine stuff, too.

Most drugstores and supermarkets carry this stuff now. The other day, I noticed that Walgreens in particular had a great selection of men's soap/shaving stuff/shampoo.

Back