2019 Ram 1500 Classic

Picked it up today! It's a tradesman, Granite crystal metallic paint, 4x4, crew cab short bed, limited slip diff, and that's about it, just what I wanted. Much quieter in the cab than I was expecting. So far I love it!

963EC7FA-03A3-4AE0-99AE-3114D6AB68F6.jpeg

Did you drive the V6 and Hemi to compare? If so, thoughts on comparison?

I am looking at a Ram soon. There is one left over 2019 with a Hemi I might look at, or I might special order a Larmie. If I special order I would probably get the V6, but have not driven it yet.

Originally Posted by wallyuwl

I am looking at a Ram soon. There is one left over 2019 with a Hemi I might look at, or I might special order a Larmie. If I special order I would probably get the V6, but have not driven it yet.

Depends on what you want to use it for. A service manager at our Ram store had a Ram with the V6, did some camper towing with kayaks, 5,000 - 6,000 lbs all in.
Traded it in and got the Hemi. It made towing so much more comfortable , especially at highway speeds.

Thanks guys! This is our first "new" car. Love that smell!

Oh yeah, my wife has named it "Charcoal Charlie"

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
Did you trade anything in on this or was it an addition to the stable? Sharp!!
thumbsup2.gif

We traded the 300 in... loved the 300, but since we bought our house we've come across multiple times where we were like "a truck would be great right about now!"

Originally Posted by wallyuwl

I was kind of looking for one, but they were hard to find. I went from a 5.7 2011 Durango to a v6 2016 300 back to this 5.7. The 5.7 with the 8 speed is amazing. But so far, the little mpg screen is showing 19mg on mine.

Last edited:
Nice truck!!! Got the appearance package too I see. I have a 2018 2wd reg cab short bed, 3.6/auto 8 speed. Appearance package, power windows, power locks, tilt, AM-FM, carpet and huge package tray behind seat. I really like it.

Originally Posted by AZjeff
If it has a rubber floor it's just about right. Minimum fluff, only what you need. Glad to hear it's quiet, the 2019 Limited we rented last fall was noisier that expected.

Just carpet mats, I plan on getting Husky/Weather tech's for it, as well as a spray in bed liner. But yes, minimum fluff, no touch screen or anything, just Bluetooth!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Char Baby
Very nice indeed! 4WD?
More pics of the inside & outside.

Yes, I agree ...Ž

Had a '16 2 door once and they are very nice and the V6 gets great gas mileage. Did you get a great deal? It's already a year old. How much more would a redesigned '19 have cost you?

Back