First vehicle you ever purchased?

1978 Chevy C-10 305 / 2bbl.
Bought it new

Major problems that never got fixed
Traded for a new 1978 Ford F-100
Thank you GM !!!!...³...³ðŸ‘ðŸ‘🤣🤣🤣

1976 Mercury Capri, German built, Black with gold mags, 2.8 V-6 , dual exhaust with 4 speed stick.

Capri Black Cat.PNG

Last edited:
First car I ever purchased was a 1996 Mustang Cobra in 1998, right after I got back from my first deployment. I put 46k miles on that car in 14 months LOL. Prior to that, all I had was a 1992 GSXR-750 with a 916 kit in it that I had my buddy ride from Indiana to my A-school in Orlando, and then I rode it from Orlando to Norfolk when I moved to the GW in August of '96. I miss those simple days.

1971 Plymouth Duster with a 225 slant 6. If they still built them like that car I'd still be a Mopar Man. Car was as slow as it was reliable, which was very.

First car purchase after i got out of the Air Force (1970) was a 1967 Dodge Coronet D500 2 door hardtop. .
318 CI Auto , White exterior , Black interior with bucket seats .

Looked just like the GTX version but without some of the options..

TOMB

Last edited:
1982 Ford EXP. 70hp of lean machine that insurance companies considered a "sports car" because it was a two seater. Terrible car, but no back seat gave me plenty of room for a lot of speakers.
thumbsup2.gif

2006 Camry SE V6

Got it September of '15 with 48k on it, now has 146k on it

Still my daily driver, still does everything I want it to do

Even better now that after an accident 10 months ago, the bumper and exhaust are finally correct

June 1994, a two-tone blue 1985 Buick Skyhawk 4-door sedan.
Horrible car, but very proud of it, Suffered with it for about two years.

First vehicle-- Honda 50
First car-- '53 Mercury
First new car-- '69 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe.
Second new car-- '71 Renault R16-- world's first hatchback "sedan wagon"

Last edited:
'74 CJ-5

My dad sold it to me at deal of a price as my high school graduation present in 1979.
I'm thinking it was $1500 - $1600. Basically, most of what I had in savings.
I was very happy although had been driving as "almost" mine for a while before then.
It had the snow plow suspension and handled like a Donkey on crack.

Yes, I got into a few scrapes and trouble.

1964 Olds Cutlass convertible. 330 cubes with a 4-bbl. 2-speed automatic. Burgundy exterior with black interior and top.

Bucket seats with console....great car.

Used '62 Bonneville Ragtop. 389 ci V-8, 4 speed auto (1st was granny gear), every whistle and bell. I was 20 years old, in the USN, and stationed @ Barber's Point Hawaii. Year was '69 or 70, can't remember.

[Linked Image]

1961 Austin Healy Sprite. Basket case. Spent 3 months putting it back together and on the road. Bought it in the summer of 1966.

Back