First vehicle you ever purchased?

First I bought myself was a new 66 Mustand 289.

Originally Posted by ammolab
1972 Fiat 124 Sport coupe. DOHC 1600cc in-line 4cyl. Weber carb, 5sp manual all synchro 4 wheel disc brakes.

Great engineering, great driving but worn and rusted out at 86,000 miles.

I had a 1971 Fiat 124 Spider purchased new. Best handling roadster I ever had. But they started rusting when they arrived at the port in Baltimore.

In 1991, 1978 Mercury Monarch Coupe, straight 6. Car was a tank and would push snow with the front bumper in those Upstate NY winters.

I also owned a 78 Mercury Monarch Coupe and yes, it would go through snow like no other car I ever had.

1974 TR6, my tastes haven't really evolved.

~200 commission numbers from the one that I have now.

[Linked Image]

1966 Ford Cortina GT. It was imported from the UK. Someone had been racing it here in the states and blew the engine. I bought it out of a junk yard for $150. Rebuilt the engine with my Dad and drove it for a few years. I found the numbers they were using to race in the truck. Had old US Mags too.

1973 Chevy Luv $400 it was that bright orange color. I sanded it, pulled the dents and used a lot of bondo. Parents had it painted for my 16th birthday ($100, I bought the paint) It was a good little truck all Isuzu.

Back