How much is a gallon of gasoline in your area right now?

I haven't been by a gas station in weeks
cry.gif

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by fdcg27
Paid $1.199 Friday on the way home from work.
Unreal.

I heard a report of gas selling for 59 cents around Cleveland. true or myth?

IDK.
I do know that there were a bunch of stations in the north that were below a dollar according to gasbuddy.

Last night, filled up my two gas tanks with 99/gal regular unleaded (@ Brookfield, right next to Milwaukee, WI).

$1.49 at Sams Club - $1.34 where the c-stores are fighting for you to come in inside to buy things with profit..

Station that I paid 1.119 Friday was down to 1.099 when I drove by this afternoon.
This is in SW OH about thirty five miles north of the river.

I paid $1.549 for RUG in Springfield, IL today. I had a 511 mile round trip to Moline for some work.

Nap time now.

They are still ripping people off in Utah, around 2 dollars for regular. Many markets falling to 99 cents but the profit taking is real here in Utah.

With a few Canuk-heads chiming -in...
I'll keep the math and volume simple... I mean really simple...
today.. 0.66c reg // 0.84c Prem per liter
so roughly.... 2.64 a US gallon for 89 octn /// 3.36 for 91 octn .. all at Costco...
unreal for our pocketbooks..

the post before me, states 1.47/gal... = 0.36c +/- per liter.... Jay.s H Crt.... thats silly dirt cheap....
j.

Originally Posted by dareo
They are still ripping people off in Utah, around 2 dollars for regular. Many markets falling to 99 cents but the profit taking is real here in Utah.

The price falls in the market never seem to make their way to the pump, do they.

But. If a mosquito farts in the wind, it will be $3.25 a gallon overnight.

I still remember when it was a miserable $4.30 a gallon in Florida...It is slightly under 2 here now.

Back