I have a Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jarlaxle
Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Has a picture of this mythical Challenger been posted yet?

You need to hold your breath until I post a photo.

If you have trouble, try a plastic bag.

LOL come on bruh, post a pic. Here's my 2016 R/T Shaker 5.7 6 speed manual with the Super Track Pack. Traded it in 2018 for a Mustang GT Premium automatic.

Challenger front.jpg

Last edited:
Meh. Post a pic or don't. We all know what a Challenger looks like. If it IS mythical, the only person being shortchanged is the OP.

Allegedly, he bought a 2013 srt CORE. Also seems he managed to destroy a rim already, per his posts on another forum trying to find a replacement.

Originally Posted by dishdude
Originally Posted by mbacfp
Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Has a picture of this mythical Challenger been posted yet?

Found it.

[Linked Image]

lol.gif

Yeah this is awesome
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Ws6
Allegedly, he bought a 2013 srt CORE. Also seems he managed to destroy a rim already, per his posts on another forum trying to find a replacement.

I suspect it was already damaged when I bought the car...the last straw was one of the bad expansion joints between Hagerstown, MD and Danbury, CT. Need to have it repaired when things are no longer crazy so I have a spare.

I suspect it was already damaged when I bought the car...the last straw was one of the bad expansion joints between Hagerstown, MD and Danbury, CT. Need to have it repaired when things are no longer crazy so I have a spare.

Heh, that's my neck of the woods! The pot holes there will swallow your car... Roads here are not low profile wheel friendly, I have no clue how I haven't bent a wheel on the GTI yet.

Originally Posted by Ws6

Wild. I beat the mess out of my 370Z in New Orleans (If you've ever driven in S LA, you know how you can have a 3" difference in the "sections" of concrete that make up their roads...it's absolutely brutal) and had no issues other than literally bottoming the car out on a bounce once on one crazy imperfection I didn't see. Are the Challenger rims cast or something?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Ws6

Wild. I beat the mess out of my 370Z in New Orleans (If you've ever driven in S LA, you know how you can have a 3" difference in the "sections" of concrete that make up their roads...it's absolutely brutal) and had no issues other than literally bottoming the car out on a bounce once on one crazy imperfection I didn't see. Are the Challenger rims cast or something?

They should be forged.

Originally Posted by Ws6
Originally Posted by Ws6

I have no idea, but think they're forged. (Might be high-pressure cast.)

It definitely happened on the road...the car sat for a week without losing any air (32psi in all 4, a bit low only because they had last been checked/inflated in temps ~20 degrees warmer than when I bought it), I topped off all 4 tires at the dealer (36-37psi), and the pressure didn't drop a bit driving from Mt. Holly to Hagerstown, parking for the night in Hagerstown, and driving from there to the CT line on I-84. Just past Danbury, I got a TPMS warning, it was
Aired it back up, took it to Town Fair to get the tire fixed...and found I had a crack on the inside mounting surface of the wheel.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back