I'll be back hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday folks. So, today another mechanic and I got paid furloughs. Luckily I have well north of 40 days and will have health benefits. Til the end of the month. I'll be going to Lake Norman on Saturday to be with mom and stepdad. Ill go nuts if I stay here or where I am. Least i have money saved up from long time ago and am thrifty. I'll do some filter c&p later and some tomorrow. Packing clothes and some food from fridge up currently.

Be safe folks
smile.gif

Very sorry to hear about this situation. Hope things will work out well for you and you'll be back with us in the very near future. Wishing you the best. Irishman

Stay safe and healthy is your number one concern. Enjoy some quality time with your folks and keep it simple. Hopefully your company calls you back sooner than later.

Dale

Be mindful of any unfamiliar tool you might reach for during this downtime.

THE LAST place you want to go to is the hospital even for 3 stitches.

This goes for everybody.

Not trying to be a _______, just reminding.

Fishing on tap? Do they have walleye?

stay healthy. be real careful cutting that filter. You do not want to go near the hospital or a doctor right now.

Rod

Originally Posted by BAJA_05
Stay safe and healthy is your number one concern. Enjoy some quality time with your folks and keep it simple. Hopefully your company calls you back sooner than later.

Dale

Yeah, I hope so soon. Guys, I am usually careful while doing autopsies
grin2.gif

Paid furlough better than non-paid. Look at it like a paid vacation, and stay safe.

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
Wow. Super good you have time saved up. Wise move.
You will be back pulling wrenches soon.

Best to you 53'

Not necessarily "time" just my 16 year seniority built up my time. Anyways, I could work part time at local tire place thats real busy but family suggested I visit and relax.

So, bit of update from older, wiser tech: our "location boss" said screw it and resigned. Everyone hated him anyways.

Guy that furloughed me and co worker it appears is next. My own boss is running scared as he doesn't know jack about cars, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back