NEW Adam's Polishes - Hand Sanitizer

Shipping is a little pricey but if you're in need of hand sanitizer they have it.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/new-just-in

Screenshot_20200401-123755.jpg

That looks new, Never seen it on their website. Their products are top notch, and the owner is down to earth and really nice.

I bought some and here is why. I live in the Chicago area. It doesn't exist anymore. Hasn't for over a month. You have to have a lucky 4 leaf clover and horseshoe jammed up your butt to find any here. It's not alcohol. They produce it according to the WHO guidelines. Also, I don't mind support a smaller company.

Originally Posted by Malo83
Bar soap and water is all you need.

That would be great if I could lug around a sink and a bar of soap everywhere i go.

Originally Posted by jcartwright99
I bought some and here is why. I live in the Chicago area. It doesn't exist anymore. Hasn't for over a month. You have to have a lucky 4 leaf clover and horseshoe jammed up your butt to find any here. It's not alcohol. They produce it according to the WHO guidelines. Also, I don't mind support a smaller company.

+1

I bought two 8oz bottles for the same reason.

That would be great if I could lug around a sink and a bar of soap everywhere i go.

+1

Originally Posted by SavagePatch

+1

Yeah, you don't really find a sink and a bar of soap once you leave the grocery store after touching door handles, credit card processing machines, freezer doors, etc.

Exactly …
ate lunch parked in my pickup after a drive thru … there is always plenty GermX in the console
If I'm on a road trip and need to chew a couple Tums or take Tylenol … I use it …
But always have …

Last edited:
The gallon deal in the other thread for $40 might be the better deal, at least that one is ethyl instead of isopropyl like this one.

https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/5392078/1

Although I suppose you could just carry a bar of soap and a bottle of water with you and just washing your hands for 20 seconds on the sidewalk. At least it's not that cold out so you don't have to worry too much about that bottle of water freezing in the car...

Last edited:
Back