Home vehicle modification fails

Any pics of JC Whitney catalog tuners

mcd delta 88 26 in rims.jpg

Originally Posted by 97prizm
See riceboypage.com hasn't been updated in years.

That's because all the ricers bought jacked up unusable passenger pickups for groceries and alcohol purchases

Originally Posted by sloinker
What type of oil does that clown-mobile use? Vegetable oil.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K65LFrktU6M

Last edited:
Originally Posted by IMSA_Racing_Fan

Some of those Donk's are very nice. Not my style but you can't fault the owners as they are car people. Just with different taste. Same with low riders. You have to respect the amount of time,money and work that goes into one. Especially the paint jobs.

Originally Posted by Chris142
Originally Posted by IMSA_Racing_Fan

Some of those Donk's are very nice. Not my style but you can't fault the owners as they are car people. Just with different taste. Same with low riders. You have to respect the amount of time,money and work that goes into one. Especially the paint jobs.

This is true. While we may not like it or think it is stupid, it is not our money.
Doing it right cost money, regardless if it is being a low rider, jacking up a truck, being a "ricer", or whatever they call it when they put the 26" rims on cars.
I don't understand a lot of them (especially the extreme camber stuff going on), but again, not my money, and so long as they don't lose a wheel and come flying into oncoming traffic, whatever.

That said, there are those that do it and cut corners to save on cost, and those are the ones that give everyone else a bad name.

Does JC Whitney even put out paper catalogs anymore? I remember looking through them in the days before the internet, and bought quite a few things for my CJ5 from them, most of them being decent quality.

Back