Cigar Smokers?

Thanks guys. I never was a regular smoker but liked cigars on occasion when swisher sweets tasted good. Been probably 10 years since I have smoked but I am getting a craving for a black and mild of all things and Swedish Snus just isn't scratching the itch. Now reading this I might go to the local cigar shop and find something. Never have smoked a fine cigar.

Last edited:
Just like lubes, and boots, and guns, and stereo speakers ... There is no "best" cigar. That would depend upon personal preferences, and so it's subjective.
I will say, after 35 years of moderate cigar use, that there are many, many fine cigars of which I partake. Like a good beer or a fine steak, there's pleasure in variety.

Originally Posted by jhellwig
Thanks guys. I never was a regular smoker but liked cigars on occasion when swisher sweets tasted good. Been probably 10 years since I have smoked but I am getting a craving for a black and mild of all things and Swedish Snus just isn't scratching the itch. Now reading this I might go to the local cigar shop and find something. Never have smoked a fine cigar.

Find something a little better and youll probably enjoy it more. Also a great time to support the locals if you only need 1 or 2.

Back