Taking suggestions: what oil filters do you want to see cut and posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CR94
I'd vote for more close-ups of media surfaces to show any visible particles captured.

Don't overlook cartridges merely because they're so easy (don't require cutting metal).

Thanx!

Will do sir
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JC1
Doesn't matter to me. We all know you are the King of Oil filter C&P's on this site.

Keep up the great work!

Exactly right ^^^^^^^^^

You are the man Capt ... All day everyday.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Good Morning gentlemen and ladies (if there are ladies on BITOG)
smile.gif

What oil filters would the BITOG faithful like to see cut open and posted? New or used, doesnt matter to me.

I have a M1 113A off friends 09' Suburban LT to cut as well as a PH2 FRAM and two others a farmer friend dropped on my porch to cut.

Thanks for suggestions in advance

Happy Friday too!
34.gif
08.gif

MC FL-820S oil filters. I can't post anymore. That's all I can say for now.

Blue: may be while til' I frequent Wally world. Rural King has those though.

Spent the March Monsoon today unloading truck of food to folks that needed things. Good day all in all and paid $2.00 for gas with getgo fuel perks towards it
grin2.gif

All in all a productive day

Last edited:
Originally Posted by bullwinkle
I would vote for the new Mann & Hummel made M1 filter, if you see one, curious what the oil filter evil empire has put in it...

Well, when I'm allowed out I will check for you sir
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NavyVet88
M1-209A and Fram XG3600 please

I will remember those 2. Thank You friend
smile.gif

Well gentlemen I ordered the Mopar, K&N, and a M1 209A. Friend has few new MC FL820S he can donate to "the cause" he said.

Anyone guide me to good place to find the Baldwin and pentius filters? Or am I old and dumb

Thank You kindly

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Well gentlemen I ordered the Mopar, K&N, and a M1 209A. Friend has few new MC FL820S he can donate to "the cause" he said.

Anyone guide me to good place to find the Baldwin and pentius filters? Or am I old and dumb

Thank You kindly

A good place for Baldwin filters would be Zoro.com. They also carry Luberfiner, Hastings and BeckArnley as well. Orders ship free over 50 bucks and they will have sale codes on occasion. Great place to buy Proto tools as well.

A heads up with Zoro is that some filters may have minimum purchase requirements such as intervals of 2.

Super Techs would be interesting.
smile.gif
Always curious to see how the cheap filters hold up. We all know there are very few surprises with the well made expensive ones.

I would vote for the new Mann & Hummel made M1 filter, if you see one, curious what the oil filter evil empire has put in it...

I'll second this.

Appreciate all the time and effort for these C&P!

Update, tomorrow I'll have a oil filter off my farmer friend Colton's 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x4 work truck with the 6.7 turbo Cummins. Ran Harvest King 10w30 for 8,400 miles. Stay tuned for that folks
smile.gif

I'll get a Mc FL820S and some others soon; watching funds and my health and friends and family at the moment. I wont disappoint you guys
smile.gif
10.gif

I'll second that, Adam, don't catch the you-know-what, we'll never get anybody else to cut filters like you!
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, and you use any of the fat filters I sent you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back