Petro Canada 20L bucket

Originally Posted by JC1
Guess you can buy a cheaper fluid transfer pump from Princess auto.

Princess Auto pump

Don't buy this pump. I purchased two of them at 70% off a few years ago. The suction is gone after one use. Don't waste your money, buy a good one that you can use for years.

Thanks for all the info ! Glad to hear from actual users. I change the oil roughly at 5000km or 6 months. It has always used conventional and not gonna play with synthetics after 15 years. It's always been done on schedule so I am happy. The engine will more than likely be the last thing to go.

Just look in the flipp app, it's a coupon app and check motor oil until it comes up at parts source. I use the app for a lot of my day to day purchases. My other 2 vehicles, a 3.3l caravan and 318 ram van both use synthetic but the Corolla I bought used, mint, from the dealer who got it traded in from a senior.

I cannot find this sale. My postal code is M6P1B7 and Flipp does not bring up PetroCanada oil at all. PartsSource says there are no flyers currently.

It was in a week or 2 ago, I got it on sale the time before, maybe a couple months ago. It will come back, but still a reasonable price if you need.

Here is a bottle of Petro-Canada motor oil stocked at my local off-brand gas station. Not sure where he got it. It's API SN Plus and also Dexos rated. Enjoy.

FD1E9224-4186-48F0-88FA-0D4255D2E301.jpeg

Back