Pennzoil platinum high mileage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any voa or uoa posted on here PPHM so I was thinking about doing it. It would be for 5w20, the question is should I do the uoa for my 2010 jeep commander 3.7 with 180,000 miles on it or my 2008 mazda 5 2.3 with 115,00 miles on it? I would probably do both the voa and uoa.

Full synthetic + High mileage formulas don't get much love from PQIA.org. It's usually one or the other. If you dig deep enough, you'll probably find at least a UOA if not a VOA.

Originally Posted by jayjr1105
Full synthetic + High mileage formulas don't get much love from PQIA.org. It's usually one or the other. If you dig deep enough, you'll probably find at least a UOA if not a VOA.

Yeah that's why I was just going to send one in myself

Originally Posted by Micahmcmeen
I haven't seen any voa or uoa posted on here PPHM so I was thinking about doing it. It would be for 5w20, the question is should I do the uoa for my 2010 jeep commander 3.7 with 180,000 miles on it or my 2008 mazda 5 2.3 with 115,00 miles on it? I would probably do both the voa and uoa.

I have a recent VOA that's half Pennzoil Gold semi-syn and half Pennzoil Platinum High Mileage. (5w30s)

Originally Posted by jayjr1105

I know I posted a VOA a year or two ago.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back