McKee’s 37

This is what I'm using now. I really like Meguiar's Quik Interior Detailer for all interior surfaces and engine bay. I decided to support McKee's because my friend carries their line, are based in the US and are of good quality. Wheel cleaner, soap and Hydro Blue Pro. I like to keep it simple.

[Linked Image]

Where can you get it locally?

I like the hydroblue and a few other products I've gotten from them, via amazon and auto geek.

Is there any real benefit to the SiO2 wash?

Originally Posted by JHZR2
Where can you get it locally?

I like the hydroblue and a few other products I've gotten from them, via amazon and auto geek.

Is there any real benefit to the SiO2 wash?

Autogeek and Autopia no longer sell McKee's. McKee started the Palm Beach Motoring Accessories Group which includes both those Internet sales companies. A while back Bob McKee sold PBMA to Vision which is part of the Hulman organization that owns the Indianapolis Speedway. Part of the deal was that the McKee's brand was not part of that deal.

JHZ, I went with McKee's because my friend now carries it at his shop. I'm not really brand loyal with detailing products. I do like what I have seen with the Hydro Blue Pro though.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PimTac
Originally Posted by Mamala Bay
I'm looking at the new stuff with graphene.

https://www.detailedimage.com/IGL-Coatings-M113/Ecoshine-F4-Renew-P2071/300-ml-S1/

This has nothing to do with the thread topic.

"Home ï„…Forums ï„… Detail and Wax ï„… McKee's 37 "

Help me out so I understand please.

Thread listed as Detail and Wax (topic)
then McKee"s 37

Is it a PSA or an Ad for a specific product as a thread that can't be diluted by other detail, wax or wax cleaner products interests or comments ?
Don't mistake my directness for me being difficult.
I truly want to know how to or not to interact on forums where it otherwise seems to me a post can attest to other products others are interested in, likes or uses and mentions their experience with it.
I'm not requesting a moderator or admin response but it's certainly welcome.
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks -

Last edited:
Originally Posted by bachman
Originally Posted by Mamala Bay
I'm looking at the new stuff with graphene.

https://www.detailedimage.com/IGL-Coatings-M113/Ecoshine-F4-Renew-P2071/300-ml-S1/

This has nothing to do with the thread topic.

"Home ï„…Forums ï„… Detail and Wax ï„… McKee's 37 "

Help me out so I understand please.

Thread listed as Detail and Wax (topic)
then McKee"s 37

Is it a PSA or an Ad for a specific product as a thread that can't be diluted by other detail, wax or wax cleaner products interests or comments ?
Don't mistake my directness for me being difficult.
I truly want to know how to or not to interact on forums where it otherwise seems to me a post can attest to other products others are interested in, likes or uses and mentions their experience with it.
I'm not requesting a moderator or admin response but it's certainly welcome.
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks -

It's called buttin in. The topic is about McKees 37.

The poster did start his own thread.

It's called buttin in. The topic is about McKees 37.

The poster did start his own thread.

Got it. Kind of a brand sensitive off-topic sort a thing.
56.gif

Thanks for the response.

The OP mentioned Meguiar's, I've got a shelf of some of their stuff that's been pretty easy on the results as well.
Interior detail products not glossy or greasy seem to be the more popular preference. Meg's does well for the price.
I'll keep an eye out for McKee's. I use enough 'stuff' to need replacements or try something different.

I used it for a while when it was called Detailer's Pride. I especially liked their clay lube and waterless wash.

I'm not brand loyal since no brand is great at every product type.

Same, I'm not brand loyal. I'm using McKee's because my friend carries it so I want to support his business and it's also a US based product. No other reason.
smile.gif

Back