86 degrees by 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chattanooga tn, downtown almost void of cars, but bicycles are beginning to show up...you can ride all over the place and today I will be downtown AND TRY IT..

I have never ridden my bike downtown, so this will be a first...I have live here at least 54 years, short 20 yr absence. But if your a mountain biker, knock yourself out, we got river walks , Signal Mtn, Lookout Mtn, Missionary Ridge, Civil War battle field at Chickamauga Ga, all kinds of places to ride...

I wish we had those temperatures here in the Midwest, I LOVE the heat.
banana2.gif

Lots of road miles coming in my future alone time I'm fine with that few hrs on the bike daily I'm looking forward to it. Current ride

Cannondale Supersix Evo hi-mod Red E-tap

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ARCOgraphite
"55 - stay alive" here.

Way up in the Northeast.

I hope my wife doesn't make me rake leaves.

I still have snow after the last storm. Ground is going to be too wet for me to rake. The snowman the kids made is looking pretty sad, but he's still got a stump.

I'm going to wait for the wind to die down and then go for a bicycle ride this afternoon. Otherwise I still have work-work to do (PCB layouts still need to be done).

A balmy 78* here at 10am in Central Florida! I'm certainly taking advantage of my work at home orders!!! Sun is shining bright and my kayak is waiting on me at 5:00!!!

Stay safe out there guys!

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Going to 44F today, and won't be freezing at night by this Wednesday. The white swans from Texas have arrived!

Actually they hang out in California, but Whoopers winter in Texas.

Last edited:
Was 90 most of the week in San Antonio. Been working from home, enjoying walking the neighborhood on my lunch break, watching all the new construction in my development.

Pool scheduled to open memorial day, I walk down there to check it out, looking great.

Also been grilling food out almost every night. We are on shelter in place orders currently and we are staying home.

89 here yesterday, same today. Grill going and pool in use. Have a cold front coming in on Saturday, so supposed to get down to 68 during the day. Jacket time.

That's an autumn thing, not spring thing (?...)

Originally Posted by LoneRanger

That's an autumn thing, not spring thing (?...)

Leaves blow in over the late fall and winter, could be a spring thing.

Did some biking the other day, there were too many people out and about . I felt real uncomfortable passing by others on the trail and had a hard time practicing social distancing at times.

Great bike riding here today, hot in Chattanooga tn...streets still mostly void of cars,,,lots of room for us though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back