Had to get approval to buy Seafoam

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Walmart purchase was held up waiting for approval (that I was 18) to buy a can of Seafoam. How in the heck is that stuff abused?????

A lot of products that are aerosol have this restriction. I want to say they checked my ID when I bought brake/parts cleaner.

bought two cans of cheap spray paint at a dollar store ...they asked for ID...I'm 65 years old ...just the way the world is anymore

Originally Posted by JMJNet
Heck, they checked my ID buying Dimetapp for kids.

Dimetapp contains ingredients used to make meth. Maybe not the kids version but they simply don't differentiate. Same thing applies with medicines like Sudafed.

Get all that up here, have to sign a waiver with ID for certain cold meds too IIRC, or at least show ID and they enter it, been years since I bought anything like that.

It's so bad in the Seattle area with junkies, theives and tweakers Domino's won't give me MY change after already paying for my pizza with cash and handing them a $20 until the manager signs off on it
crazy2.gif

Originally Posted by skyactiv
Loperamide aka Imodium A-D is sold over the counter, has an opioid in it and if you swallow enough of them, you can get high. Next time your at a Dollar general or Family Dollar, notice if they have store brand Anti-Diarrhea meds in stock.
They are often sold out.
https://www.pharmacist.com/article/loperamide-will-now-come-limited-dose-packaging
If you took 100 pills you would never s..t again! And that would kill you.

Originally Posted by skyactiv
Loperamide aka Imodium A-D is sold over the counter, has an opioid in it and if you swallow enough of them, you can get high. Next time your at a Dollar general or Family Dollar, notice if they have store brand Anti-Diarrhea meds in stock.
They are often sold out.
https://www.pharmacist.com/article/loperamide-will-now-come-limited-dose-packaging

Wow that is pathetic. It never bothers me when these types OD, one less drag on society.

Can't keep whipped cream in a can at the house. I abuse the heck out of it! Can't walk by the frig without stopping to spray a mouthful....or three.

Originally Posted by dawgn86
I bought some clear plastic tubing at Lowe's last year and they quizzed me what it was for.

I was asked something similar while buying heater hoses. I answered, "A beer bong."

I managed to keep an absolutely straight face...for about two seconds.

Walmart has done some weird programming on their system. The self checkout flagged 2 bags of frozen veggies Friday and I had to wait for the clerk to approve the sale before I could check out. The question on the screen for her was Is the customer under 40. I guess they dont want kids getting their hands on green vegetables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back