Have you taken on any new projects lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have to work from home, and my 3rd daughter was just born last week, and our nanny just quit, so I have less free time than ever before.

But, I did order new front struts and rear shocks for my Sienna the other day. I put it off for as long as possible and I really can't stand the clunking sounds or the sloppy handling any more. Hopefully I can squeeze some time in to replace those.

I also just bought parts to fix an A/C leak on my Ranger. I just need to replace an O-ring and the high-side service port Schrader valve and it should be good to go.

As soon as I can get a meeting with the building department I'm building a 24x32 garage and then restoring a 68 roadrunner I've had lying around since 1991.

Originally Posted by bbhero
Did they really do that ???

lol.gif

What a bunch of champions...

Yep, everything can stop here, but I can guarantee you liquor and weed store will not. Plus we have gas stations called Gas&Grass where you can buy both
smile.gif

It was explained that the withdrawal of these dependencies (Alcohol etc.) will just make matters worse for some.

Last edited:
Our vacation plan was interrupted as would seem appropriate.
I do not work directly with patient care but at a hospital and things were just ramping up before I took my planned time off for 9 days. My wife manages a Dr ofc and was in the same situation. They were very quick to step up on the Phone or virtual med diagnostics, tele medics and drive-up, stay-in-your car check in things. Very proud of her and staff yet we were off at a time when it was nice to be out of a very characteristic threat 'space' so to speak.

Since we scrapped the plan to drive to TX and see family, we laid low and out of the crowds to be as diligent as possible due to the nature of our normal work environments.

We like many, had to get a bit used to tactic shopping in ways that a trip to the store didn't usually net everything you wanted or needed. "Extra time" got burned up fast just trying to get through the normal things that were so fast and efficient a few weeks ago.

Cleaned windows, did yard work, got to spend time with spouse and catch up on some good tv entertainment. No regrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back