Spring Layout of Lawnmowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some shots of the new lawnmowers in my hood. There are a couple of new engines out there ( at least new to me). Most of these were 160 or 163 cc and a couple of electric ones. I left the store before they called the cops. Enjoy.

20555C6D-8D48-4921-A0D5-99A6A7FCA42B.jpeg

93FCF79B-F1B9-4ED0-A761-D7039D009490.jpeg

9296FD31-AB2F-4103-B552-4789FECDCB83.jpeg

54F60B4C-C7AE-45A5-925C-C98997860007.jpeg

484F1D58-37B0-49D0-A369-788A1D4B33D4.jpeg

20400BB3-879B-401C-8F72-C360CE1091C0.jpeg

212E3E9F-18D3-4211-9B43-560A5CDEFCAC.jpeg

22B4D95F-3331-49C5-82EA-2FEAD0A251CD.jpeg

Last edited:
I just fired up my lawnmower on Saturday. I Did the oil change in the fall and also added a cheap ebay hour meter. It's ready for spring. Also changed the oil in the snowblower.

Never seen a blue mower before! Already been mowing weekly for about the past month here in Florida.

On my riding mower I just finished cleaning up and inspecting the deck and sharpened the blades. Also trickle charged the battery every now and then during the winter.

Originally Posted by meadows
[Linked Image]

My mower has a tailpipe.

Ya got the nitrous & everything.
Good. Good for you! : )

I am grateful I do not have a lawn tractor, weed eater, trimmers, wheelbarrow,bug sprayer, fertilizers, edgers,pull chains,aircompressors,ladders,anymore to fool with...as you get older this stuff is not important anymore and it sure was costly to maintain...way to many tires to mess with and all the other crap...of course Im in the minority, Lowes and Home depot will take your money as we speak.....
25.gif
whoops I need to make sure my bicycle is ready, lol

Last edited:
I'm thankful every summer day I have someone else to mow my lawn. It is rare to see someone cut their own lawn here.

Originally Posted by CourierDriver
I am grateful I do not have a lawn tractor, weed eater, trimmers, wheelbarrow,bug sprayer, fertilizers, edgers,pull chains,aircompressors,ladders,anymore to fool with...as you get older this stuff is not important anymore and it sure was costly to maintain...way to many tires to mess with and all the other crap...of course Im in the minority, Lowes and Home depot will take your money as we speak.....
25.gif

I find once you have more than one piece of gas powered OPE, there is always one needing repair. If its not a gummed up carb from E10 its gas lines chewed by mice. I do keep some OPE in basement so there will be no mice damage. Cat patrols basement.

Now the cordless stuff is a different story.

... and here I am perusing the local marketplace for throwaways to fix and flip. lol

Originally Posted by CourierDriver
25.gif

I'm the exact opposite, I've always liked working in the yard. I would pull my Sears push mower around the neighborhood when I was a kid with one hand on the handlebars of my Schwinn Varsity and the other holding the mowers handle, pulling the mower backwards with a one gallon gas can strapped to the mower deck. I had several regular customers back in the day. I'm lucky in that my wife shares my yard work enthusiasm as well. We can mow, trim, ( she rides, I push) edge, blow the driveway, deck and sidewalks on our 1.5 acre yard in a couple of hours, plus it's great exercise.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by ZebRuaj
... and here I am perusing the local marketplace for throwaways to fix and flip. lol

I just used my "new" landfill Toro Super Recycler from 2007 I procured over the winter. Works really well. I put a little more money into it than I wanted to at $125 but just the fuel tank was $40 from B&S. Still way cheaper than a new one and the aluminum deck will last as long as I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back