Big thumbs up to Harbor Freight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Chris142
But those gloves are made in china lol

... and if they're not medical grade (which I doubt they are), they may not even use them, but if they run out of medical grade, that still beats nothing.

Originally Posted by AC1DD

When this immediate event is over I think you'll be seeing a lot more tools and such made in the USA and Canada.

Yes we will.

Originally Posted by Dave9

... and if they're not medical grade (which I doubt they are), they may not even use them, but if they run out of medical grade, that still beats nothing.

N95 masks are N95 masks. We have standard 3M boxes at work, nothing "medical" about them. Same for gloves. Just some generic nitrile gloves from lowest bidder.
I forwarded the e-mail to our hospitals inventory guy, but I am sure they are already aware.

Originally Posted by Greggy_D
Originally Posted by AC1DD

When this immediate event is over I think you'll be seeing a lot more tools and such made in the USA and Canada.

Yes we will.

And hopefully pharmaceuticals....

Originally Posted by blupupher
Originally Posted by Dave9

N95 masks are N95 masks. We have standard 3M boxes at work, nothing "medical" about them. Same for gloves. Just some generic nitrile gloves from lowest bidder.
I forwarded the e-mail to our hospitals inventory guy, but I am sure they are already aware.

Not clear on what you're stating, you work at a hospital?

I'm pretty sure hospitals are required to use medical grade gloves, at least exam grade for this purpose. Check those boxes, I bet they're medical grade.

Last edited:
Wife works at a large hospital and the shortage and rationing of supplies is embarrassing for the US. They would gladly use a HF made in China mask over nothing. Who ever makes a negative comment of this has no clue what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back